Three 15-minutes practise sessions keeping practising fresh!
Practice session 1: Pre-shot routine 15 minutes
- Pick the shot to play with the club
- Use your “minds eye” to see a clear imagine of the flight of the golf shot you’re about to play
- Internally feel and believe that you are in a very happy place
- Make that practise swing that includes both the mental feeling and an excellent practice swing
- Set up and hit the shot to the target
- Repeat the process
Practice session 2: Aiming the club 15 minutes
- Identify ball to target line and use poles or golf shafts as guides.
- Identify the leading edge of the club and align the leading edge perpendicular to that ball to target line.
- Stand directly behind the ball and find a point/leaf/odd looking grass or etc, a foot or two in front of the ball to target line. Use that mark as you aiming guide.
- Make a good practice swing, then set up and aim the club correctly.
- Hit the shot and repeat the process.
Practice session 3: Rotation exercises
- 5 x Hip-turn exercises
- 5 x Full body-turn exercises
- 5 x Pause & hold for 3 seconds then turn and swing thought drill
- 5 x Speed stick swings right & left handed with the 3 weighted sticks
- 5 x Opposite handed practice swings
- 5 x Opposite handed golf shots
Practice session 4: Opposite Hand Hitting
Practice hitting the ball with an opposite hand club. So if you are right hand, may I suggest find a left handed 6 or 7 iron. Furthermore, start practising hitting opposite hand for al least one hour a week. To help with the opposite hand swing. Practise the turning exercises in the opposite movement and swing, swing and swing away.