Golf Lessons Cork Booking Policy
Booking Policy John Dooley PGA
Terms and Conditions for Golf Lesson with John Dooley PGA
Please note that the golfer is deemed as the golfer that is the persons in receipt of the golf lessons.
- All golf lessons purchased shall be redeemed by the golfer or otherwise by another person that is gifted the golf lesson or lessons by the purchaser.
- Ideally, so that we can start on time, I would ask golfers to arrive no later than 5 to 10 minutes before a scheduled golf lesson.
- Please note that during the golf lesson the golfer is responsible for the parking location of his/her vehicle. Please, note that any damage made during that time is the golfer’s responsibility.
- Notably, each golf lesson package must be paid in full after the of before the first golf lesson.
- I am sorry that no Refunds are available.
- Once a time and date are agreed for a scheduled golf lesson. John Dooley will send meeting/golf lesson notification via email. However, the golfer is responsible for setting the time and dates agreed for each golf lesson scheduled.
- Please call John Dooley +353879277997 to reschedule a golf lesson.
- If golfers need to reschedule a golf lesson, I would ask golfers to do their best to rearrange golf lessons a day in advance at the latest.
- Should the golfer not show up within 15 minutes the time agreed and without any prior notification to change the time to date, that lesson is forfeited by the golfer.
- Indeed, If you find that through illness you are unable to take your lessons within the time scale set out above please contact John Dooley.
- Please note that John Dooley is solely responsible for rescheduling golf lessons and you will be contacted should there be any issues with the agreed date. In the event of poor weather conditions or otherwise deemed unsafe for the instructor and the golfer to work on their golf swing. That lesson can be cancelled there will be no charges to rearrange.