Get into Golf for Ladies and Gents
The “Get into Golf” is a Golf Ireland programme launched over the last number of years designed to supporting Golf Clubs getting golfers into the game of golf. Indeed, please search your local golf club to investigate whether they are engaging in a Get into Golf Cork programme.
New Golfer Benefits from Getting into Golf Cork Ireland:
- From the start, the new golfer will interact with existing club members creating new golfing friendships.
- New friendships an easier pathway for new golfers should they wish to join the club.
- Certainly, learning how to play golf over eight-weeks.
- A new social outlet to be enjoyed, along with weekly exercise!
- Highly recommended to do and contact your local golf club and ask if they are participating for the coming year.
For any ladies or gents thinking about getting into the game of golf? I would certainly strongly recommend getting in touch with your local golf club. Certainly, ask if the club is hosting a “get into golf program”.
Certainly, Golf Clubs would like more golf members and it is an easy process to join a golf club, So, how would you join a golf club? Contact the club and ask to join the club! However, the process of joining a golf club tends to be different from club to club.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any questions about how to get into golf and to get working on your golf swing. Get into Golf Cork Ireland. Also check out golf lessons with John Dooley PGA Click Here.
Golf Lessons Cork | email@example.com | Tel. +353879277997 | www.johndooleypga.ie