Make more Accurate Golf Swings?
- Repeat the same set of movements as good as you can as often as you can and as precise as you can. It is not the end of the world if you fail to execute a good quality golf strikes whilst practising. Focus on making good movements and an accurate setup.
- An accurate set-up; meaning that you aim the club to the target accurately. Repeat the same stance width, weight distribution, hands in the same place and etc.
- Repeat building the best possible golf grip, again, again and again, before you hit any type of golf shot.
- Add items such as practice swing drills, swing aids and golf coaching advise to your practice sessions.
- Ensure you have an “up to date golf swing blueprint”. That means if you have a golf swing technique that you are working on. Is that you understand the theory of that swing and also how you can communicate that message from your head to your body.
Practising golf is essentially creating new habits and my mantra is to keep the swing simple
It can be so easy to over complication how and what technique we practice. Keep your swing structure simple and clean. Finally, keep going and keep playing.